17/08/10

Mistérios da Carne

# mysterious skin

I think I'll go home and mull this over before I cram it down my throat. At long last, it's crashed, it's colossal mass has broken up into bits [in my moat]. Lift the mattress off the floor, walk the cramps off go meander in the cold! Hail to your dark skin, hiding the fact you're dead again underneath the power lines [seeking shade]. Far above our heads are the icy heights that contain all reason.
It's a luscious mix of words and tricks, that let us bet when you know we should fold. On rocks I dreamt of where we'd stepped and the whole mess of roads we're now on.
Hold your glass up [hold it in] never betray the way you've always known it is. One day i'll be wondering how [I got so old just wondering how] I never got cold wearing nothing in the snow. This is way beyond my remote concern of being condescending. All these squawking birds won't quit. Building nothing, laying bricks.
# caring is creepy

Sem comentários: